1. How do you price a quote?
The quote is based on the size of the project, the complexity of it, time of setting up the machine parameters, cutting and engraving the job.
If we have purchased the material for you, the quote will include the material cost.
If the original file is not laser-ready, it will include the time of getting the file laser ready.
2. How large can your laser machine cut / engrave?
Our machine has an automatic conveyor working table, a fabric roll feeder and dual laser heads.
For fabrics, 60” width x length of the roll, up to 150 pounds roll
For non-fabrics, such as acrylic, plastic, cardboard and foam, 56” width x 37” length
7/16” of thickness for all materials.
3. What materials do you cut or engrave?
We do not cut materials that contain PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) or any other chlorides.
These materials can release toxic fumes when being cut.
4. Do you supply materials and have materials in stock?
No, we do not provide cutting materials. Our cutting & engraving service is a customized service. We cut and engrave to customer’s specifications, including material specifications.
We always prefer you to provide your own material or have a supplier directly ship it to us.
If not, we can place material orders for you if you tell us the specifics.
Some of the commonly used materials, such as clear acrylic, fabrics, arts & crafts papers are readily available. We can pick them up from the local stores.
5. What types of files do you accept for the cutting or engraving?
DXF file is a laser-ready file.
If the file you provide us is not DXF file, we will fix it and get it prepared for laser cutting.
Files that we can convert to DXF file (laser-ready):
If you have a particular file, just let us know. We will see if we can make it laser ready for you.
6. Can you cut or engrave a prototype or sample for the customer to look first before placing the order?
Yes, if we get the job, it is free. If we do not get the job, we will charge a reasonable fee.
7. What payment methods do you accept?
Bank Direct Transfer / Deposit (E-check)
Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
8. What is your turnaround time? How much is the shipping fee?
Our normal turnaround time is 5-10 business days.
Shipping fees depend on the size and weight of the package. We will use the most economical way to ship your order by FedEx, UPS or USPS. Shipping cost shown in the quote is estimated and could be adjusted to match actual shipping cost based on your order.
9. What is your cancellation and return policy?
Your 100% satisfaction is our guarantee. We will do our best to make you happy.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel your order or make a return.
You may cancel an order for free if it is not a customized order.
If it is a customized order (design and material),
- Free cancellation before the work starts and the purchase of the material.
- If the project has already been started, we will charge a fair and reasonable fee depending on how far the project has been into the cutting process. Laser cutting and engraving are highly technical, extremely detail oriented and can be very labor intensive.
If you are not satisfied with the parts, please contact us within 10 business days of receipt of the parts. We will correct them as soon as possible, free of charge if it is due to our workmanship. If the parts are custom-made, you can keep them and no need to return to us.