1. How do you price a quote? What is your minimum order?
The quote is based on the size of the project, the complexity of it, time of setting up the machine parameters, cutting and engraving the job.
If we supply the material, the quote will include the material cost.
If the original file is not laser-ready, it will include the time of getting the file laser ready.
Our minimum order is $75.
2. What is your turnaround time? How much is the shipping / handling fee?
Our normal turnaround time is 5-10 business days. We can rush your project if required.
3. What materials do you cut or engrave?
We do not cut materials that contain PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) or any other chlorides.
These materials can release toxic fumes when being cut.
4. Do you supply materials and have materials in stock?
5. What types of files do you accept for the cutting or engraving?
We accept both vector files and non-vector files.
Vector files: dxf, dwg, cdr, ai, svg, sldprt, sldasm and slddrw. These file types are laser-ready.
Non-vector files: pdf, jpeg, jpg, png, bmp. These file types are not laser-ready.
If the file is not laser-ready, fine-tuning or redrawing will be needed to make it acceptable by the laser machine. A reasonable fee will be charged to cover the minimum labor cost.
6. Can you cut or engrave a prototype or sample for the customer to look first before placing the order?
Yes, if we get the job, it is free. If we do not get the job, we will charge a reasonable fee.
7. What payment methods do you accept?
Bank Direct Transfer / Deposit (E-check)
Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
8. How large can your laser machine cut / engrave?
For non-fabric materials, such as acrylic, wood, cardboard and foam, etc.:
Up to 63.0″ x 39.4″ x 9.0″ ( 1,600 mm x 1,000.05 mm x 228.5 mm )
60” wide (1,254 mm) x the length of the fabric roll, up to 150 pounds (68 kg)
7/16” (11.11 mm) thick
9. What is your return policy?
Your 100% satisfaction is our guarantee. We will do our best to make you happy.
If you are not satisfied with the parts, please contact us within 10 business days of receipt of the parts. We will correct them as soon as possible, free of charge if it is due to our workmanship.
If the parts are custom-made, you can keep them and no need to return to us.